Thursday, 8 September 2011

Me and my world Mile N3M E

ME AND MY WORLD
I’m Milena. I’m 12 years old.

My city is…
 La Plata, Argentina. It’s a big city. It’s called “the city of diagonals’’. There’s a famous Cathedral, a lot of squares and cinemas, Argentinian Theatre and the Natural Science Museum.
My country is…
Argentina, in South America. It’s quite big. It’s got a lot of places to visit: Perito’s Moreno Glacier, the capital city, the monument of the flag, the Train to the sky, and a lot more.

My family is...
My little sister Amber, my mom Adriana and my dad Marcelo. We live in a detached house. It’s got two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room and a little garden.

My school is…
San Jose Obrero School. It’s a little school near my house. I’m in the first year of the secondary. My favourite subject is Literature. My favourite teacher is the Literature teacher, Eugenia.

My favourite
  • Football team is Estudiantes de La Plata. Whenever I can, I go to the stadium to support my team.
         
  • Food is potatoe pie. My mum makes the best one.
  • Colour is green
  • Number is seven
  • Place for holidays is the beach
    

No comments:

Post a Comment