Presentation
The home of Carla: My home it in La Plata ,they are two floors, and it is big.In the ustairs, there are, two kitchen , one living room, two bedrooms , two bathrooms, one sitting room, one dining room.In the downstair they are two bedrooms and one bathroom.Out there are,two vert small in forward ,and garden it is very big.In the garden live my dog, you name is Juanito ,it a colour bleck anr brown.
My Town
Our town is La Plata. It’s in the north of the province of Buenos Aires. La Plasta is colled “La ciudad de las diagonales” (“the city of the diagonals”). It’s very geometric, and i hes a lot of importats places, like: the Science Museum, the Cathedral, the Observatory, the Stadium, called “Estadio Único”, and the Woods. There are cinemas, shops, parks, and another places. Also, there is an important river, called “Río de la Plata”. We love our city!
Food in Argentina In our country, Argentina, the typical food are meat and barbecue. In my family, we don’t eat red meat or barbecue. We prefer white meat, pasta, salad, pizza, etc. The typical desert in Argentina it’s “ dulce de leche” with another desert.I love so mauch this , buy Carla don’t like it. Religion
In Argentina there are a lot of religions: catholics, jews, muslims, etc. We are catholics, and we go to the church all the Sundays in the year. In our town there are a lot of churches, and the most important it’s the Cathedral.
Activities
I’m doing a lot of activities, some fun and some serious. I do my homework, I play the piano, I go to my English classes, etc. My favourites activities are ride a horse, use the computer, dance, sing, see movies, etc. But my favourite activity it’s play the piano (of course!). I’m a pianist, and I was winner in the third piano competition in the “Asociación Catedral” in La Plata.
http://www.eldía.com.ar/edis/20100706/laciudad27.htm
This is a part of my concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvM8pRZhUc
Hi!! We are Erika and Carla. We are 13 and 12 years old. We live in La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are not sisters, but we are very goods friends. We are going to tell you about their life in their city.
Home
I live in La Plata. My house is big. In my house, there is a ground floor, and a first floor. On the ground floor, there are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and two rooms. On the first floor , there are three rooms, a living room, a bathrooms, a dining room and a kitchen. Also, there is a garage, two gardens with a swimming pool and a patio. My hens live in one of the gardens and my little turtle live in the garage.The home of Carla: My home it in La Plata ,they are two floors, and it is big.In the ustairs, there are, two kitchen , one living room, two bedrooms , two bathrooms, one sitting room, one dining room.In the downstair they are two bedrooms and one bathroom.Out there are,two vert small in forward ,and garden it is very big.In the garden live my dog, you name is Juanito ,it a colour bleck anr brown.
My Town
Our town is La Plata. It’s in the north of the province of Buenos Aires. La Plasta is colled “La ciudad de las diagonales” (“the city of the diagonals”). It’s very geometric, and i hes a lot of importats places, like: the Science Museum, the Cathedral, the Observatory, the Stadium, called “Estadio Único”, and the Woods. There are cinemas, shops, parks, and another places. Also, there is an important river, called “Río de la Plata”. We love our city!
Food in Argentina In our country, Argentina, the typical food are meat and barbecue. In my family, we don’t eat red meat or barbecue. We prefer white meat, pasta, salad, pizza, etc. The typical desert in Argentina it’s “ dulce de leche” with another desert.I love so mauch this , buy Carla don’t like it. Religion
In Argentina there are a lot of religions: catholics, jews, muslims, etc. We are catholics, and we go to the church all the Sundays in the year. In our town there are a lot of churches, and the most important it’s the Cathedral.
Activities
I’m doing a lot of activities, some fun and some serious. I do my homework, I play the piano, I go to my English classes, etc. My favourites activities are ride a horse, use the computer, dance, sing, see movies, etc. But my favourite activity it’s play the piano (of course!). I’m a pianist, and I was winner in the third piano competition in the “Asociación Catedral” in La Plata.
http://www.eldía.com.ar/edis/20100706/laciudad27.htm
This is a part of my concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvM8pRZhUc
Great job! Let's check some expressions together.
ReplyDelete