Thursday, 8 September 2011

Me and my world - Guadalupe N3M E

ME AND MY WORLD

My name is Guadalupe. I live in La Plata.


MY FAMILY IS…
    My mum, my brother, my dad and my cat.


MY HOME IS…
    A house . There are two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms and a big garden.


MY SCHOOL IS…
   Maria Auxiliadora. It’s a very big school. I’m in Year 6, my favorite subject is English and my favorite teacher is Mirta Gusman.


MY CITY IS…
   Very big. There is a Catedral, there are a lot of houses and flats. It’s very pretty!

MY COUNTRY IS…
    Buenos Aires. It’s very big! There are a lot of  cities to visit. It’s very famous!


MY FAVORITE…

 Sports are dancing and swimming. I’m very good at dancing and swimming!

Animal  is the cat. I got one!

Food is fish and eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment