Thursday, 8 September 2011

Me and my world Facu N3M E

Me and my world
I`m Facundo and I have 12 years old

My family is …
My mum,my kid brother and my dad.

My home is …
A semi-detached house, La Plata. There are three bedrooms, a livingroom , a kitchen , a bathroom and a big jarden.

My school is …
Liceo Víctor Mercante. It`s a very big school with lots students .
I`m in year 1º and my favourite subjet is maths and my favourite teacher is Patricia.


My city is…
La Plata,Buenos Aires,Argentina.It’s in the north east of the province of Buenos Aires. It has got a Cathedral and a Natural Science Museum. La Plata is called the city of the diagonals.
My country is…
Argentina,South America.It´s in the in the south of South America.
Argentina is famous for the barbacue,the mate and cookis.
My favourite team is…

Club Atlético River Plate.It´s famous for the history of the club,the Local cups and International cups.The enemy of River is Boca Juniors.





                                     Facu

No comments:

Post a Comment