La consigna pedía que a través de una ilustración, foto, poema, cita, etc. reflejaran una interpretación del mundo que quieren construir después del COVID 19.
Congratulations on your contributions! They are awesome! Thank you!
N6C
The world I want to build after the pandemic is a world where :
All of the kids have a small or big family.
We give children a very good education so that children can do more things.
Children have a good childhood because there are a lot of children who work, and that is wrong.
Children are healthy because a lot of children and babies die young because of diseases.
Children have homes and safety so that they can be out and feel free.
N6C
The world I want to build after the pandemic is a world where :
All of the kids have a small or big family.
We give children a very good education so that children can do more things.
Children have a good childhood because there are a lot of children who work, and that is wrong.
Children are healthy because a lot of children and babies die young because of diseases.
Children have homes and safety so that they can be out and feel free.
Olivia M. N2Bme
Benjamín R. N2Bme
Emilia C.B. N2Bme
Amparo S. N2EMA
Aileen C. N2EMA
Do you want to be my first hug when the quarantine ends?
Uma I. N2Ma
Uma I. N2Ma
Camila V. N2meB
What if I could make this world a better place. Every child can go to school . Children play and can't work
Anahí Ch. N2Ame 2021













No comments:
Post a Comment